In Essex we have four Community Engagement Teams led by our experienced Hub Coordinators and consisting of Community Engagement Workers, Deputy Hub Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinators.
The team works closely with our Healthy Family Teams to identify community need in their local areas and offers support to the Community.
Our Community Engagement Teams work with local partners and can help families with a range of resources, advice or support such as:
- Helping to access feminine hygiene products, from our Family Hubs
- Helping to access local food banks
- Helping to access support with the Cost of Living
- Identifying local needs and signposting families to community activities
- Helping to set up community activities
- Supporting local community groups with information about our services
- Providing networking opportunities
- Providing volunteering opportunities
- Working with appropriate partners to provide needs led, topical or seasonal events
Our teams have a wealth of knowledge about the local area and provision for families and share their expertise with individuals, families and other groups and partners.
Talk to Us
Our Community Engagement team are always seeking to support the local needs of the area and want to know what families need and want. You can contribute to this knowledge through regular feedback in sessions, talking to staff and taking part in the regular surveys, questionnaires or quarterly Talk to Us sessions or events offered in your area or by simply talking to a Community Engagement Worker about your ideas. For more information on how to Talk to Us and to get involved in designing a service for you and your community please contact us on the numbers below.
To contact us please call
0300 247 0014 (Mid Essex)
0300 247 0015 (North Essex)
0300 247 0013 (South Essex)
0300 247 0122 (West Essex)