Sexual Health in young people
We operate a drop in and/or appointment service for young people in most secondary schools, which includes advice on:
- Choices and delaying sex
- Healthy relationships and consent
- Pressures to send sexual images
- Contraception advice
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Emergency contraception
- Preganancy testing and options
- Chlamydia testing
- Gender and LGBT/homophobic issues or concerns
- Condoms via ‘eC-card‘ scheme
Your Healthy Family Team can also help with managing relationships, particularly in regard to unhealthy/abusive relationships.
Young people (16-24) are able to access ‘eC-cards‘ for access to free comdoms and support at community drop-ins.