Mental Health

There’s help out there if you need emotional support.

EWMHS (Emotional wellbeing mental health service) work with children and young people with mental health and emotional problems.

For EWMHS information please Click here

For over 18’s, your GP can refer you but you can also refer yourself.


Useful links


KOOTH has free online counselling as well as stuff to help you, this is a confidential service.

For Kooth information please Click here


Suicide prevention for young people:

Click here

Tel: 0800 068 4141