Find the right services for you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.

Take the assessment


We want to provide the best possible experience when you use our services, so we’re sorry that something has gone wrong.

Something gone wrong? Let’s get it sorted for you.

The quickest and easiest way to get an issue sorted is to talk to the team caring for you. They’ll usually be able to sort things out straight away, or at least within 3 working days.

You can find our service contact details here.

If you want to speak to someone outside of the service, you can speak to our commissioners: Hertfordshire and West Essex ICB and Essex County Council.

When you send us your complaint, please try and give as much detail as possible about what’s happened. It’s important for us to understand exactly what it is you are unhappy with and what you would like to happen as a result, so that we can try to deal with the issue as quickly as we can and meet your needs.

All complaints are handled in line with our complaints policy, which you’ll find here.

We record all complaints made, but if you’re not happy with our first response or if we believe the issues are too serious to be investigated informally, we’ll appoint a trained investigator to complete a formal complaint investigation. If this happens, we’ll tell you and we’ll respond to you fully within 30 working days.

If you’re still not happy with our response, you can raise your complaint with the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman or the Local Government Ombudsman.

We’ll tell you how in our final response to you.

What happens next when you complain?
✓ We’ll try and sort things out quickly, within 3 days
✓ Your care will continue as normal – making a complaint will never affect how we treat you
✓ Details of your complaint won’t be recorded on your medical record, but will be kept
separately so we can learn and improve
✓ If you’re not happy with our response, we’ll explain your next steps
✓ If you’re complaining on someone else’s behalf, we’ll need their consent
✓ We’ll use your data in line with our policy, which you can find on our website or in service (just ask us for a copy)
✓ We can meet with you to discuss your complaint once we’ve investigated it
✓ We can provide you with a written response, if you want one

Need help?
Want some help or support making a complaint? Your local council will be able to put you in touch with an advocacy service who can support you.

Contact the Essex Child and Family Wellbeing Service

West Essex: 0300 247 0122
South Essex: 0300 247 0013
North Essex: 0300 247 0015
Mid Essex: 0300 247 0014