West Essex Children’s Physiotherapy Team
The West Essex Children’s Physiotherapy team supports children with movement disorders, disability or illness to develop their movement skills and reach their full potential.
Physiotherapists work with children and young people, parents/carers and teachers to maximise independence and increase involvement at home, school, and in the community.
We support families across Epping Forest, Harlow and Uttlesford in a variety of settings, including clinics, schools/nurseries and home
Physiotherapists deliver services from:
- St Margaret’s Hospital in Epping
- Child Development Centre in Harlow
- Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop Stortford
- Saffron Walden Community Hospital
Services are also delivered in:
- Harlow Fields Special School
- Oak View Special School